Sunday, February 5, 2012

Amaaaaazing video.....for an amazing song.

Heard this song on the local college radio station and haven't been able to get it out of my head since.

On a sidebar - this is why I love non-profit radio - you can discover a much greater scope of music than makes it to the corporate showcase. [Shameless plug = www.impact89fm.org]

But back on topic...

Three reasons why you should fall in love...with this "lost love" video:
1) This one offers up a fairly fresh take on the post-breakup song. 
2) In addition, the production is exquisite.
3) The video is visually enthralling AND it matches up perfectly with the lyrical & emotional content of the song.
4) Breakup song sung from male and female voices.
5) I guess I can't count.


The whole album is pretty great (Gotye - Making Mirrors Making Mirrors - Gotye)
     but this song alone is worth it.

Still not convinced? 

Here's my closing argument:

No comments:

Post a Comment