Thursday, December 29, 2011

Like Radiohead? Like Interpol? Like Band References?

Well, now that I've got your attention.....I have something for you.

If we can ignore that unintentionally creepy beginning to this post, I stumbled across a musical gem that I guarantee you will love.

I know it seems foolish to make such a guarantee, and you might be right, but until the end of the year - if you listen to this album and don't love it, I'll do your laundry for the rest of the year. That's right. For all of 2011.

So act now.

As I was stumbling across the Interweb, I tripped over an undiscovered music post from some interns at a radio station and before I knew it I had downloaded Tan Vampires album "For Physical Fitness" from iTunes.

Anyone that knows me knows I don't easily....ahem...part with money for music these days.

After previewing the array of interesting, layered arrangements of guitar, synth, and swooshing electronic soundscapes all tied together by a voice indescribably effortless and earnest, I was left no choice.

So take the challenge and let me know how Tan Vampires change your life.

And who knows. I might be folding your socks soon.


But not likely.

No comments:

Post a Comment